virus alert

Subject: virus alert
From: Dave Mellinger <>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:44:48 -0700
the files involved were named jxrbodvbga.bmp and MP3.zip.  It's unclear
 whether they're being sent by a virus on my computer (my virus checker is
 running again right now) or a virus elsewhere that is spoofing my return
 address, but in any case please do not open attachments sent via
 Bioacoustics-L.  In fact, it's not even clear that the mailing-list
 software for Bioacoustics-L will forward attachments to subscribers.

 In any case, I try not to approve attachments for forwarding to the list,
 so please regard any attachment coming from Bioacoustics-L with extreme
 suspicion.

 Dave Mellinger
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Bioacoustics-L list manager