Low Frequency Analysis Website

Subject: Low Frequency Analysis Website
From: Erin King <>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 08:35:36 -0700
low frequency range of vocalizations in the mantled howler monkey, Alouatta
 palliata. I'm pretty new at sound analysis, but I have managed to post some
 preliminary results on the web. The link to the website is:

 <a  href="http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~kingej";
rel="nofollow">http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~kingej</a>

 There you will find four different recording segments that have been analyzed
 using different criteria. Because I used different criteria, I have ended up
 with some varied results that I'm not sure how to interpret. I apologize in
 advance if some of my terminology is vague or downright incorrect, but this is
 a big learning process for me. Anyway, if you wouldn't mind taking a quick
 look, that would be stellar...and please feel free to forward the site to
 anyone else that may have the time or interest. Thanks Much!

 Cheers,

 Erin
 --
 Erin King