[no subject]

Subject: [no subject]
From: Dave Mellinger <>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 11:01:31 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Subject: BIOACOUSTICS-L: Moderated Message
 Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
         BAYES_00=-4.9, MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART=0

 This message was submitted by [EMAIL PROTECTED] to list
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 If you forward it back to the list, it will be distributed without the
 paragraphs above the dashed line.  You may edit the Subject: line and
 the text of the message before forwarding it back; otherwise do not
 modify anything else (that includes the spacing in the headers).

 It is strongly advised that you do not indent the message in any shape or
 form if you decide to forward it back, especially if it is MIME encoded.
 Thus, if your mail program adds ">" (or something similar) in front of
 each line, this will not work correctly.  Please send the message back
 in a way which does not add these characters.  Furthermore, if your
 mail program wraps your reply around into another MIME message, you
 may run into problems if it modifies the headers that ListProc sent
 along in any shape or form.  the headers shown below that ListProc
 sent should not be augmented or otherwise modified.

 If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to
 remove these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result
 to the list. Finally, if you need more information from the author of
 this message, you should be able to do so by simply replying to this
 note.

 ------------------- Message requiring your approval ------------------From:
 "Gillespie, Douglas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>