hydrophone manufacturers

Subject: hydrophone manufacturers
From: Simon Gadbois <>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 15:51:42 -0800
<tt>Hi,<br>
 I am interested in getting hydrophones that can be used for both the
 field (from small boat) to aquarium (for experimentations on relatively
 small fish.</tt><br>
 <tt>Can somebody direct me towards affordable, relatively compact
 hydrophones? Compatibility with Macintosh computers would be a plus.</tt><br>
 <pre style="margin: 0em;">Regards,
 S. Gadbois</pre><br>
 <pre style="margin: 0em;">---
 Simon Gadbois, Ph.D.
 Psychology/Neuroscience
 Dalhousie University
 Halifax, NS
 Canada, B3H 4J1
 902-494-8848
 www.gadbois.org/academic
 Ethology & behavioural endocrinology</pre><br>