RE: Help needed with evaluating spectrogram similarity

Subject: RE: Help needed with evaluating spectrogram similarity
From: Harald Yurk <>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:45:55 -0800
 I apologize to those who might have received this e-mail already. I would
 like to thank everyone who took part in the spectrogram similarity
 evaluations for their help and encourage you to visit the site
 <a  href="http://www.blackfish-acoustics.org/";
rel="nofollow">http://www.blackfish-acoustics.org/</a> once in a while to read
the latest
 newsletter. I will provide updates on the test results to those who signed
 up for the newsletter. In almost three weeks of running over 170 people have
 logged on and 109 (64%) of those have done at least one test (20
 evaluations). 58 test takers or 53% have done more than one test and a total
 of 7680 comparable spectrogram evaluations have been made. I still would
 appreciate any feedback that test takers might be able to provide regarding
 the evaluations and web site. I will download the test results and clear the
 file by the end of January 25th when I will make some changes to the help
 files. The tests will then run for another 2 months after that. Thanks again
 for your help.

 Best regards,
 Harald

 Harald Yurk