good wishes

Subject: good wishes
From: Nicolas Mathevon <>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:37:08 -0800
 <tt>There are some new features on our website (especially our latest papers
 which are available in PDF).<br>
 Please go to: <a  href="http://www.cb.u-psud.fr/cb/page2.html";
 <pre style="margin: 0em;">Best wishes to all of you,
 Nicolas
 ---------------------------------------
 Nicolas MATHEVON</pre><br>
 <pre style="margin: 0em;">Equipe Communications Acoustiques (The BioAcoustics
Team)
 NAMC CNRS UMR 8620
 <a  href="http://www.cb.u-psud.fr/cb/";
 <pre style="margin: 0em;">Département de Biologie, Universite Jean Monnet,
 23 rue Michelon, 42023 Saint-Etienne cedex 2, France</pre><br>
 <pre style="margin: 0em;">tel (33)(0)4 77 48 50 22
 fax (33)(0)4 77 48 51 16
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]