Mysterious sound

Subject: Mysterious sound
From: Gunther Tschuch <>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:42:44 -0700
 from Martin Gorissen I got a mysterious sound. We have no idea about what
 insect/animal can produce it. Hope there are colleagues out there who can help
us.
 Here the data:

 <a  href="http://home.t-online.de/home/bmgorissen/noise.htm";
rel="nofollow">http://home.t-online.de/home/bmgorissen/noise.htm</a>

 Martin is not a list member, but I will forward your comments.

 All the best,

 Gunther

 eMail:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]