Seeking Sound Files

Subject: Seeking Sound Files
From: Charles Kohlhase <>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:16:00 -0800
 <tt>    I am a newbie to this list, and hope that the below request is
 acceptable.  I am designing an educational simulation for which I need
 high quality vocal sounds for each of the following four mammals:
 grizzly, cougar, timber wolf, and bull moose (all found in British
 Columbia). The quality should be at least 22 kilohertz monaural (44
 kilohertz if available) at 16 bits/sample, with roughly 30-45 seconds of
 sound for each animal.  If anyone on this list can tell me where I might
 acquire sound files for these mammals, it would be greatly
appreciated.</tt><br>