RE: bioacoustics publication list

Subject: RE: bioacoustics publication list
From: Ranft, Richard <>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:39:18 -0800
many journals as possible -
 While this does not mean that all relevant papers are found, only a very few
 have been added as a result of notifying Hansen.

 -------------------
 Richard Ranft
 Curator, Wildlife Section,  (also Managing Editor of Bioacoustics journal)

 The British Library Sound Archive,
 96 Euston Road,
 London NWI 2DB, UK.
 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 WWW pages with fully-searchable on-line catalogue at: <a
href="http://www.bl.uk/nsa"; rel="nofollow">http://www.bl.uk/nsa</a>
 --------------------

 Free exhibition at the British Library Galleries :

 Magic Pencil : Children's Book Illustration Today (to 31 March) original
 graphic work of 13 contemporary artists

 The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
 privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
 intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or
 copied without the sender's consent.

 author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The
 British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the
 author.