JEB Bioacoustic articles

Subject: JEB Bioacoustic articles
From: Steve Insley <>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:16:43 -0800

 <!---->

 <P><B><FONT FACE="Times New Roman">Bioacoustic articles:</FONT></B>
 </P>
 <BR>

 <P><FONT FACE="Times New Roman">Journal of Experimental Biology: March 15
2003, Volume 206, Issue 6.</FONT>
 </P>

 <P><FONT FACE="Times New Roman">Michele Franz and Franz Goller</FONT>
 <UL><UL>
 <P><FONT FACE="Times New Roman">Respiratory patterns and oxygen consumption in
singing zebra finches<BR>
 J Exp Biol 2003 206: 967-978.</FONT>
 </P>
 </UL></UL>
 <P><FONT FACE="Times New Roman">Dagmar v. Helversen, Marc W. Holderied, and
Otto v. Helversen</FONT>
 <UL><UL>
 <P><FONT FACE="Times New Roman">Echoes of bat-pollinated bell-shaped flowers:
conspicuous for nectar-feeding bats? J Exp Biol 2003 206: 1025-1034.</FONT>
 </P>
 <BR>
 <BR>
 <BR>
 </UL></UL>
 <P><SPAN LANG="en"><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Stephen J.
Insley, Ph.D.</FONT></SPAN>

 <BR><SPAN LANG="en"><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Hubbs-SeaWorld
Research Institute</FONT></SPAN>

 <BR><SPAN LANG="en"><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">2595 Ingraham
St. </FONT></SPAN>

 <BR><SPAN LANG="en"><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">San Diego CA
92109</FONT></SPAN>
 </P>

 <P><SPAN LANG="en"><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Tel: (619)
226-3879</FONT></SPAN>

 <BR><SPAN LANG="en"><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Fax: (619)
226-3944</FONT></SPAN>

 <BR><SPAN LANG="en"><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Email: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]</FONT></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"></SPAN><SPAN LANG="en-us"> </SPAN>
 </P>